What is the official name for the whole first and second stage set up with octo and gauges?

+1 vote
asked Sep 26, 2017 in Scuba Diving by Davidb (1,816 points)

3 Answers

+2 votes
+1 vote
answered Sep 26, 2017 by Scubamom (145 points)
I  just call the whole thing my regulator.
+1 vote
answered Sep 27, 2017 by George1224 (5,147 points)
I call mine my reg set.
About   Contact   Privacy Policy   Store   Rewards for Q&A