Can someone provide feedback on what type of o rings I should travel with? (I have a yoke valve)

+2 votes
asked May 10, 2018 in Scuba Diving by Davidb (1,816 points)

4 Answers

+2 votes
answered May 23, 2018 by Cvet (3,369 points)
I have one of the o-ring kits, what I like best is the small hook that can be used to remove the old o-ring. But what I found it lacked some 10s and 11s used on hoses. That i is an going to add to my kit is a couple of both. Other wise a nice kit.
+1 vote
answered May 10, 2018 by hurfish (3,024 points)
Get a little oring kit, it has the basics. Most important is tank valve ones.
+1 vote
answered May 17, 2018 by VADiver (940 points)

There are two sizes commonly used for the valve to reg seal on a yoke valve tank, the 2-014 "thin" O-ring and the 2-112 "thick" O-ring. The thin is by far the most common, but anytime you find yourself having trouble getting a seal with a new O-ring there's a good chance you are using the wrong one. Most kits will include some of both. 

0 votes
answered May 10, 2018 by frontbeast (2,220 points)
You can buy safty sets. With a small collection. To save a dive trip.
About   Contact   Privacy Policy   Store   Rewards for Q&A